Friday, November 13, 2009

Acne like pimples after hair transplant?

Sorry but I can't find my doctor to answer this question: I had a face hair transplant two months ago, I have been having acne-like pimples and I can't stop them !!!, when pimples crusts fall down, they fall down with new hairs. How do I stop this acne-like pimples and am I loosing forever my implanted hairs when thay fall down with pimple crusts? THANKS



Acne like pimples after hair transplant?

Aloe helps reduce redness,forming pimples and scars. Nothing will really remove acne scars, things will only lighten it and make it less noticeable. I had a problem with a few acne scars, I went to get facials atleast once a week and the acne scars were very much improved. Almost gone. I Recommend Balancing Skincare (Namyang Aloe) Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment