Friday, November 13, 2009

Can guys share their hair transplant experience?

- I wonder whats the success rate?



- Any doctor recommendation in San Francisco region?



- How long is the recovery time after the surgery?



- How long does it take before the hair restart growing?



- Whats the right age to get hair transplant?



- Any reason not to get hair transplant due to personal experience?



Please feel free to share your personal stories about hair transplant and I am planning to get one later this year, so need all your help.



Thanks alot.



Can guys share their hair transplant experience?

Hallo



I have read your questions, but I can only give you the link about hair transplantation. I don't have this problem, but if you really sure to do it read first all about it.



Excuse me that I can tell you more, because I know nobody who has done it. Ciao Robisirt



Here some more informations about it:



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_transp...

No comments:

Post a Comment