Sunday, November 15, 2009

I have female pattern baldness.i have had hair transplant.i need more hair.i am 45.any more suggesti

I am 45.i have female pattern baldness.i got hair transplant done 2 years ago it covers my front bald spots.i have thinning in other parts.i do not want to undergo one more transplant.any methods to camoflauge



I have female pattern baldness.i have had hair transplant.i need more hair.i am 45.any more suggestion's?

You may not like this suggestion, but I'm going to offer my advice anyway. Shave your head. I understand this idea may seem ridiculous to you at first blush, because so many women derive much of their esteem from having a full head of hair. I also realize we are not accustomed to seeing women without hair, but I think many women look beautiful without hair. I worked for a woman who had alopecia totalus (she was completely bald). Nevertheless, she is a woman of uncommon character, beauty, intelligence, vision and compassion. She is the principal of gifted and talented elementary school in Denver. I have never worked for another person I admired more. To my knowledge she has never allowed her condition to define her, though I'm sure she has suffered from ridicule throughout her adult life from both the ignorant and the stupid. I acknowledge that it takes a lot of faith and inner strength to abandon what in so many ways marks your femininity, but I encourage you to try. Think of the many women who suffer hair loss because of chemotherapy during cancer treatment yet persevere in the face of such adversity. No, I don't have to walk in your shoes, so you may think my advice cavalier. I assure you I am not attempting to be so. I shaved my head years ago when it was not as common as it is now and I had to deal with a lot of heckling, but I'm happy with my choice. I wish you well!



I have female pattern baldness.i have had hair transplant.i need more hair.i am 45.any more suggestion's?

maybe extensions.



I have female pattern baldness.i have had hair transplant.i need more hair.i am 45.any more suggestion's?

Try a wig, sweetie! A really good one.



I have female pattern baldness.i have had hair transplant.i need more hair.i am 45.any more suggestion's?

yea, Laser hair growth,i do it, im 23 and i was goin balld... it stopped and almost 50% of my hair came back



I have female pattern baldness.i have had hair transplant.i need more hair.i am 45.any more suggestion's?

girls don't look good with shaved heads and you can't do that anyways because you scar from the surgery will show. i did a hair transplant and am very happy with the results after one surgery. before i did the surgery i used to use a product called topik you may want to look into. it is sort of like a powder that you match to be the same color as your hair. you kind of sprinkle it over your head and it hides your scalp underneath, which is the reason your hair looks thin (when you see the scalp through the hair). try it- its a good option if you don't want to do another surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment