Sunday, November 15, 2009

Can i get canada visa for hair transplant. what will be procedure?

I am 27 yr single male resoding in india. doing job as team manager.i want to go canada for hair transplant.Is it possible to get visa, if yes, then what will be the procedure.should i take any appointment from canadian doctor?



Can i get canada visa for hair transplant. what will be procedure?

hairs is not end of your life so the answer no that has to be the stupidest thing I could believe you ask that ? they do them in Mexico and other place so go on line and find one there is no one doing this where you live is it that important to you my friend did it and it looked great but as the year went on it cause him more problem than it was worth now it look really bad and there no thing to do about because it cause even get worse i like people with less hair and they are just find some people are turned on by it get a wig mail order think about all the in and outs feel free to email me I want to know what country you live in or to tell I a m a blank blank lol !

No comments:

Post a Comment