Friday, November 13, 2009

I Want to do Hair Transplant. But I want Cheap One and without pain?

I Visited DHI. I noticed they have Good Procedure. But They asked for 5 Euro for every Hair. It Seems to be Too Much



If I need 5000 hair. It Will cost me 25,000 Euro. Its a Fortune !!!!



I Want to do Hair Transplant. But I want Cheap One and without pain?

remember when it looks like do do we get what we pay for cheap cheap



I Want to do Hair Transplant. But I want Cheap One and without pain?

This sounds like a huge decision. Please do a lot of homework before you decide to go for this. Go to a website called epinions.com for some input from folks who have been through it. Also, go into Google or Yahoo image search. Key in hair transplants or whatever you think best describes the item you're looking for. Voila, you now have thousands of photographs to choose from. Most images link to a website for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment