Sunday, November 15, 2009

After hair transplant surgery, when should one start getting results.?

I had my transplant 2 1/2 months back but still do not see any marked improvement.



After hair transplant surgery, when should one start getting results.?

QK,



Don't worry, you shouldn't expect to see results until 3 - 6 months after the procedure. I too had a hair restoration and didn't notice any results until about 3 months after. Now it's been 5 months and I am seeing very significant results.



Since receiving my Bosley procedure I've kept a blog called battleagainstbald.com, where I have documented ever step of my procedure. The site has a ton of pictures, video, advice, information, etc.



Hope this helps and good luck with your battle!



After hair transplant surgery, when should one start getting results.?

From what I know, the hair will remain dormant for a while before the growth will begin. I used to work with a Hair Transplant Doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment