Friday, November 13, 2009

Bosley Hair Transplant?

Hi,



Does anyone has experience or has someone who knows have had experience with Bosley hair transplant system? Please post your experiences, including but not limited to the cost, the pre-post procedure and how it affected your life, meaning were you able to go back to work the next day, what about workout and play sports and did you see improvement in your hair growth after 4-5 months or something along those lines. I HAVE also heard that even though the first procedure costs around $10,000, people go back for visits and that costs more? any help would be greatly appreciated.



Bosley Hair Transplant?

Man- You came to the right place. There are only about 3-5 surgeons I'd trust my head to. And NONE of them work for bosley. Years ago, when I started looking into hair restoration, I was frustrated because of the fakey before and after pictures out there. Long story short- I made a beginning to end journal of my transplant journey. www.follicallychallenged.com (cut and past the link...) If you have questions you can Email me. There is a HUGE difference between procedures done by different doctors. I can also direct you to many other sources. But promise me you'll do some research. I did and I am very happy. Take a look at my site- No trick photography, no smoke and mirrors- And No- I don't work in the transplant industry! I'm just a regular guy who has "been there done that"!

No comments:

Post a Comment