Friday, November 13, 2009

Hair transplant is save?

Hi,



I m 27 years old and i have hair loss problems so i want to go for hair transplant , if any one has done it or has any information about it plz tell me and also if any body could suggest me a best place to do it from



Thanks %26amp; Regards,



prince



Hair transplant is save?

It's by far the best hair loss solution - provided you're a good candidate. This has to do chiefly with your supply (donor area on the back of your head) vs. your demand (bald(ing) area on top of your head).



I did my homework and learned everything about every method of hair restoration - I was obsessed. I went to every hair transplant place you can name: Bosley, Peterson, Rassman, Sword, Elliott, and some guy in Pasadena. I settled on Elliott and have NO regrets. He did 330 grafts for me in 1992. It's now 2007, and I'm getting 1500 more and that should last me well into my 50s if not the rest of my life.



Here's the scoop: the hair on the back of your head is different than the hair on the top of your head. Just like the hairs on your face (whiskers) are different than the hairs on your eyebrows--the cells that make up the hair follicles are genetically programmed differently. So in male pattern baldness, the hair on top of your head is programmed to fall out over time. You can get one large treatment now, if your loss is severe. You're young so I rather imagine you'll do one now then another maybe when you're 40-something to keep ahead of the loss. Bottome line, transplanted hair won't fall out because the follicles are hormone-resistant. Your follicles don't know where they are on your body and they don't care--as long as they get blood supply. But as the years go on, you may lose more hair *around* the transplanted hairs, which is the reason you may need more treatments down the road.



Hair transplants used to look "pluggy" because the technology just wasn't there to make it look real. Now there's a process called micrografting where they take a strip from the back of your head (the hormone-resistant area), cut it into tiny skin grafts with one, two, or three hair follicles on each graft, then transplant the micrografts into the top of your scalp.



They lay out the grafts in such a way that less hair looks like more hair. You don't need the density you once had to look like you have the density you once had--if you follow.



It's the best decision I ever made--I'm deliriously happy with it.



Feel freel to email me with any questions:



thedarkwolfe@yahoo.com



Here's the link to my Dr.: http://www.elliotthair.com/



And no, I DON'T work for Dr. Elliott - I'm a patient with no business affiliation -- my next appointment (two in 15 years) is scheduled for 8/14/07. Later--



Hair transplant is save?

it works my mom got it done and her hair is soooooo beautiful!!!! its full and shiny it works

No comments:

Post a Comment