Sunday, November 15, 2009

Anyone ever had a hair transplant?

Can you tell me about the texture and thickness fo the new hair that was transplanted?



I know they extract from the back of your head and does it feel and look like the hair from there (back of your head)?



Anyone ever had a hair transplant?

transplanted hair is taken from a donort area usually at the back but sometimes the side of the head. It will grow just like any other hair on your head. Density is less when it goes on top as they try to fill in an area without hair and spread it out to get coverage. It can look very natural and undetectable if done by a reputable doctor.



Anyone ever had a hair transplant?

Me - I was driving w/ my sunroof opened and when I closed it, some got transplanted from my head to my car.



It looks good now, people compliment it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment